v2.2 [17 Mar 2013]
- Able to read and write documents in code page encoding. The document encoding is auto detected and you can manually set it using options/character encoding.
- Go to line dialog: Ctrl g.
- Bug fix: indent function deletes comments on certain cases.
- Stability bug fixes.
v2.1 [16 Feb 2012]
Maintenance version with the following bug fixes:
Fixed: Crash when pasting large text.
Fixed: Crash when typing in the tree pane.
Fixed: Crash when loading XML files with deep nesting.
Fixed: Permission denied message when entering license key
Fixed: When sorting a grid column, numbers that starts with 9 are sorted as strings
When sorting a grid column, empty cells will always show up last.
Fixed duplicate error message after “end of file before file close”
Fixed: Partially shown dialog box on certain windows themes.
Fixed: Errors that labeled as warnings
When opening a document that has a syntax error, the error mark will now always be visible.
Fixed confusing behavior when hovering over the error mark
v2.0 [22 Aug 2011]
- Unicode: Able to read, write and display Unicode. Supported encodings are UTF8 and UTF16;
- Json! Use XML Marker to browse and edit Json files;
- Plain text. Use XML Marker as a simple editor with no syntax highlighting and no navigation;
- Non-collapsing: Editing in the text view will not clear your tree and table selection;
- Bookmarks: Set bookmarks in text, tree and table views. Use CTRL+F2 to set a new bookmark, and F2 to cycle;
- Branch selector: a text box to see and set the currently selected element using a simple syntax;
- Faster and requires less memory;
- More informative grid: Tags with attributes and a single text will now show the single text rather than the tag name;
- The grid can now edit tag names (works only on the first column);
- Grid editing checks the validity of the entered test;
- Better synchronization and better undo redo;
- Bug fix: hangs when replacing s1 with s2 where s1 is a substring of s2;
- Scroll wheel on the tree view can be set to scroll rather than to change tree selection. look at the options/scroll wheel changes tree selection;
- The selected row is highlighted in the grid;
- CTRL+End and CTRL+Home respectively goes to the beginning and the end of the document;
- Line numbers and grid row numbers;
- Lines longer than 2000 character are wrapped (nothing changes in the data itself);
- When the current document changes due to external program. XML marker shows a message box with a reload option;
- Bug fix: different scroll amount for the up and down scroll arrows;
- Reparse all command (F7);
- File change notifications.
v1.1 [2 Mar 2008]
Can read more then one root XML tag - good for XML log files. No need for administrator privileges to install. Fixed memory leaks.Free!